Pabbly Integration: Connect Automizy with the apps you like and already use through Pabbly
Pabbly integration is here!
Automizy provides you with a Pabbly integration to help you seamlessly connect your existing apps with Automizy.
You can create automated workflows and connect your lead generation tools, sales outreach, and payment software to Automizy.
Clearout Integration: Verify your contacts for better deliverability and higher open rates
Setup DKIM using your own domain
Adding DKIM and SPF authentication to your emails secure your emails and also increases your deliverability rate. And from now on you can add authentication from your own domain!
- Add DKIM authentication to your emails using your own domain
- Add Automizy's SPF record to your own domain
- Merge your existing SPF records with Automizy's SPF record automatically
- Authenticate multiple domains
How to set it up:
- Go to settings/Domain Manager
- Click "ADD FIRST DOMAIN"
- Insert your domain you use for sending via Automizy and click OK
- Click "Authenticate"
- Copy and paste the DKIM's name and values to your DNS
- Copy and paste the SPF's name and values to your DNS
- When you're finished, click "CHECK DNS RECORD"
When you see that the "Not authenticated" status switches to "Authenticated", your emails will get your own domain's DKIM signature! Read the guide here.
New automation blueprint: Cart abandonment for Shopify
This brand new blueprint helps you send cart abandonment emails to Shopify customers who abandon their carts.
Cart reminder is the simplest abandoned cart email. Get the exact product left behind back into your would-be customer’s mind. To do that, install this blueprint, send cart reminder emails– set up waiting periods between emails– and keep it short and specific.
The blueprint comes with 3 emails with prewritten copies. Change the logo, replace [THE PLACEHOLDERS], make sure all the links point to the right pages, and edit the content in the footer with your company info.
Now let's win back those abandoners!
Duplicate your forms with 1 click
From now on you can copy your forms so you can reuse your most performing lead generation tool with one click.
- Go to Forms
- Click on the arrow next to the button on the form you want to duplicate
- Click DUPLICATE
And you will see that your form is copied.