Pabbly Integration: Connect Automizy with the apps you like and already use through Pabbly
Pabbly integration is here!
Automizy provides you with a Pabbly integration to help you seamlessly connect your existing apps with Automizy.
You can create automated workflows and connect your lead generation tools, sales outreach, and payment software to Automizy.
Clearout Integration: Verify your contacts for better deliverability and higher open rates
Setup DKIM using your own domain
Adding DKIM and SPF authentication to your emails secure your emails and also increases your deliverability rate. And from now on you can add authentication from your own domain!
- Add DKIM authentication to your emails using your own domain
- Add Automizy's SPF record to your own domain
- Merge your existing SPF records with Automizy's SPF record automatically
- Authenticate multiple domains
How to set it up:
- Go to settings/Domain Manager
- Click "ADD FIRST DOMAIN"
- Insert your domain you use for sending via Automizy and click OK
- Click "Authenticate"
- Copy and paste the DKIM's name and values to your DNS
- Copy and paste the SPF's name and values to your DNS
- When you're finished, click "CHECK DNS RECORD"
When you see that the "Not authenticated" status switches to "Authenticated", your emails will get your own domain's DKIM signature! Read the guide here.
Trigger automation when someone opens your email
Sending emails based on your subscribers' behavior is important in order to provide exciting emailing experience to your contacts and keep them engaged.
So from now on you can trigger automation when someone opens an email!
Here's what you can do:
- Trigger the automation if someone opens your email
- Filter out people if they clicked a link in your email (so to send follow ups to only people who didn't click any link in it) using link click condition
Read about it more here.
New integration with Retargetkit: grow your contact list from social media!
Automizy customers can easily integrate with Retargetkit. You can use the integration to sync your generated leads from social media and start engaging them with email campaigns and automations.
This new integration helps you smoothly connect your lead generation efforts to your email marketing. You can read the setup guide here.